Business coaches play an important role to help entrepreneurs, business owners, and visionaries in a variety of ways. They receive payment and usually work on a fixed schedule to share actionable feedback, personalized advice, and growth plans for their clients to increase company revenue, accelerate their careers, or increase business growth.
Below are the best business coaches from India, for growth-oriented entrepreneurs and business owners.
- Saurabh Kaushik – India’s first billionaire business coach who is known for his highly private and luxury business coaching for serial business owners, industrialists and the unicorns. His approach is highly personalized and customized to the needs of one person at a time, he is highly boutique and delivers nothing short of world-class for his specific clients.
- Vivek Bindra – A thought leader, a motivational speaker and a business coach, coaching entrepreneurs, business owners, legacy family businesses across the country. He imparts his techniques in the simple forms of courses, manuals, group coaching and skill mastery workshops, his initiative Bada-business is everything about entrepreneurship and extremely class apart.
- Ujjwal Patni – He is an international trainer, celebrated motivational author and top business coach. He had inspired and motivated more than one million people throughout the globe by his free motivational videos on life and business in The Ujjwal Patni Show. His style includes group sessions, courses, manuals etc. is very successful and simply awesome.
- Rahul Jain – Rahul Jain specializes in coaching business owners, in the SME space to Scale-up their business to the next level. His style of coaching is highly effective for the group coaching’s and the outcomes are always breath-taking in terms of revenue turnaround, profit maximization, business scalability, etc. If you are struggling with such issues, then he is the right coach for you.
- Shyam Taneja – He is respected, admired and loved as a Business Guru. In his 40 years of working with corporates and SMEs he has been instrumental in transforming lives and businesses. Known for his tough love approach he is relentless in pushing boundaries, maximizing potential, catalyzing exponential growth and nurturing personal leadership.
- Vandana Shah – She is the first woman to attain a license as a Group Coach from an International institute. She has been working for more than 250+ clients mainly the CEOs, CXOs, and leadership teams. She is known to be best in resolving various concerns like increasing productivity, improving business relationships, promoting innovation, and much more.
So, next time you stuck in any business growth issues you can get the best mind along with you to get the desirable results thus, you live more happy, more successful and more prosperous life